Meet Stephanie Wilson
Stephanie’s college education and former work experience as a paralegal laid the foundation for her top notch skills including organization, professionalism, integrity and attention to detail. She works well under stressful situations and handles emergencies calmly and efficiently.
Stephanie has been professionally trained by the Association of Certified Professional Wedding Consultants and is also a member of Wedding Network USA. While being a member of The Association of Bridal Consultants, she earned the title of “Accredited Bridal Consultant” in 2011, a title that is held by only two consultants in Washington State.
When she is not submersing herself into her work, Stephanie has an immense passion for life and enjoys spending time with her husband and two sons, cheering on the Seahawks, working out, traveling and relaxing with friends and family.
- Wanna-be wine connoisseur
- Sometimes a “girly girl”, but also an avid Seahawks fan and season ticket holder since 2005; attended Super Bowl 48 and 49!
- Born and raised Washingtonian
- Loves to hit the gym for circuit training, interval training, Zumba, or anything that is fun and challenging; anything but the treadmill
- Actually enjoys vacuuming (hey, it’s therapeutic and I’m a neat freak!)
- Was dance/drill team captain in high school and won an award for “Best Atten-Hut”. Don’t worry, we won’t use this tactic on your wedding party!
- Loves animals and has a spoiled shih-Tzu, Hayley Mae
“Thanks to you, we felt like we could focus on the most important part of the day, marrying each other, and then enjoy celebrating with our friends and family as well. Our families (especially our mothers) commented repeatedly on how much they enjoyed the wedding , and how much they attributed that to your calm, detailed and behind the scenes organization. You made every step of this process worry-free and fun!! Our wedding couldn’t be as perfect as it was without your exceptional services. Your eye for detail astounds us!” Kathy and Dan